Quota International is a non-profit organization empowering women, children, the deaf and hard-of-hearing, and people with speech difficulties in local communities around the world.
Founded in 1919 as one of the first international service organization for women, Quota today includes men and women in clubs throughout North America, South America, the Caribbean, the South Pacific, Southeast Asia, and Europe. Our motto, “We Share,” leads us to help and encourage others, while developing friendships and promoting international understanding. We are known especially for our service to disadvantaged women and children and to people who are deaf and hard-of-hearing, and have speech difficulties.
Quota’s Objects, established in 1919 and revised in 1996 and 2006, further describe Quota’s mission:
The objects of Quota International shall be to seek individuals committed to sharing their time, talent, and resources to meet Quota International’s service goals, more particularly:
- To serve country and community
- To promote high ethical standards;
- To emphasize the dignity of all useful occupations;
- To develop good fellowship and friendship; and
- To advance the ideals of righteousness, justice, international understanding and good will.
(Quota International Bylaws, Article II)
Quota International – Atlantic Region
Washington, DC, United States
(202) 331-9694 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Quota International – Asia Pacific Region
Margate, Queensland, Australia
(07) 3050 1421 | email@example.com