Washington, DC, June 4th, 2018 – International President, Marie Dobson-Dunlop, is excited about a brand new rewards program where International Board members will give away matching grants to qualifying Quota Clubs at the International Convention. Clubs who have gone the extra mile (or kilometer) in their community and around the world will receive grants in the amount of $100, $200, $500, and $1,000 USD, as a Bronze, Silver, Gold, or SuperStar Club.
Quota International of Angeles: If the new rewards program would have launched in2017, Quota International of Angeles, would have qualified for a $100 USD matching grant.
What did they do?
In addition to empowering women and children through coordinating an integrated Medical, Dental, Optometry, and Medical Technology Mission for indigent people of Barangay Sto. Cristo, Angeles City, Philippines AND Quota International of Angeles was also active in strengthening their club and other Quota International programs:
- increased more than one member in their club,
- sent more than one member to their Regional Meeting,
- gave more than $1,000 in their community (10K),
- donated a total of $300 to Quota International to support other programs:
- Wanda Frey Joiner Founder Fund for Development and Growth,
- We Share Foundation Benefactor Fund for Humanitarian Aid, and
- Hand in Hand World Service program (even as a club with an active HIH project)
- and also submitted for more than one club award, 5K/10K Community Giving, Quota Cares Month, International Photo Contest, and Volunteer of the Year. Click here for the link to international awards.
The members of Quota International of Angeles have inspired us. If your club has gone the extra mile or kilometer, be sure to submit your application. Applications are required to receive the grant. To find out if your Quota Club qualifies, click here for details.
There’s still time to qualify and receive a matching grant. The deadline is June 30th.
Quota International, Inc.
We Share Foundation