Washington, DC, April 30th, 2018 – When the sun goes down, Washington turns into a magical city. Quotarians and guests will be with treated to amazing views of the most famous sights of Washington, DC, under the night sky.
Wednesday, July 11th, 2018 | 8 pm – 11 pm
Thursday, July 12th, 2018 | 8 pm – 11 pm
This private tour will be presented by experienced tour guides that will share historical tales and anecdotes* of Washington, DC. There will be three different stops at monuments that lasting from 20-30 minute and include:
- World War II Memorial
- Vietnam Veterans
- Korean War and
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorials
Scroll down to register
The Monuments by Moonlight Tour will transport attendees back in time riding along the same streets US presidents have traveled. Learn about the city’s fascinating history, such as The Curse of the Hope Diamond and its legacy of death and despair and the Medal of Honor winner who donated his amputated leg to a museum and often visited it!
The cost of the tour is $45 per person and includes:
- pickup (at 8:00 pm) and drop off (at 11:00 pm) in front of the Capitol Hilton
- seating on trolley with 2 1/2 hour guided tour
- audible tour with microphone/speakers – printed transcripts available upon request
- three stops at different monuments lasting 20-30 minutes
- special accommodations for wheelchair seating
- tips and gratuities for the tour guide
Contact email@example.com with any questions.
The Membership Team
Quota International, Inc.