March 23rd, 2018 – As a result of the wonderful feedback received and ideas shared at February’s “All Leadership Call”, new marketing materials have been created to help our clubs raise their profiles within the community. Many clubs have found that “take-away” materials, such as business cards or brochures, at community events and service projects have been very helpful in increasing publicity as well as recruitment.
In addition, other club leaders mentioned their desire for Quota International to provide an updated supply of professional marketing materials. They felt that this would ensure a positive first (or continuing) impression within each club’s community.
Thank you SO MUCH to those leaders who took the time to participate in our call and provide this valuable information! Club leaders who joined the call with questions about increasing or improving their club’s publicity were likewise inspired by the ideas you shared.
Through the work of our Membership Team since that call, the following resources have been created and are now available for all to use:
- Membership Recruitment Brochure (A4, 8.5×11)
- Signature Club Projects Brochure (A4, 8.5×11)
- Posters – 2 Different Styles (A1, 18×24)*
- Stationary for Fliers, Mailings, etc. – 4 Different Styles (A4, 8.5×11)
- Business Cards – 5 Different Styles*
- *Step-by-step instructions for customizing with your information & then ordering business cards & posters on VistaPrint.com also included!
Due to the number of documents in this collection of marketing materials, files have not been linked to this post, but can be found HERE.
In conclusion, we hope that these customizable marketing materials help bring consistent, professional branding to your Quota club’s activities, thereby increasing recognition and recruitment in the future. We also look forward to hearing from Club Presidents at our next Club Presidents Call on March 29th!