Washington, DC, March 2018 – Quota International has received nominations from four Quotarians interested in running for the 2018-2020 International Board of Directors.
International President Elect/Treasurer Candidates:
The three Candidates, pictured above, have nominated for the International President Elect/Treasurer position:
- Vice President LuAnne Bonanno from the United States, Region 7
- Vice President Shelly Brown from Australia, Region 13
- Vice President Carol Patin from the United States, Region 9
To learn more about Quota International President Elect/Treasurer candidates and view their videos: CLICK HERE .
International Vice President Candidates:
The three Vice President positions have received four nominations (from left to right):
- Regional Director Elinor Adler – Plantation, Florida, United States, Region 8
- Regional Director Brenda Cherry – Wooster, Ohio, United States, Region 2
- Past Regional Director Luz Marina Gonzalez – Aruba, Region 10
- Regional Director Jan Rhodes – Papakura, Auckland, New Zealand, Region 21
To learn more about Quota’s International Vice President candidates and view their videos: CLICK HERE.
All candidates have answered the following questions:
- What range of skills and experience have they brought to their Quota Club to assist in succeeding in an area of focus outlined in Quota Internationals Strategic Plan?
- What have they learned about the Regional Meetings or Convention that has helped them and their club?
- What goals have they accomplished through their Quota membership – personal or professional?
- In terms of the future of Quota, what are they most excited about?
2018-2020 International Board Election Process
Paper election ballots will be mailed to all voting delegates on April 13th. A preferential voting system will be used. All paper ballots must be returned by MAIL postmarked no later than June 1st (to either the Washington, DC or Brisbane office) and counted at convention. NO in-person voting for International Board positions will happen at convention. This Bylaw change was to comply with incorporation laws in Washington, DC – approved by delegates at the 2016 Convention in Brisbane, Australia.
Can a Leader still run for the Board if she/he can’t travel?
Although, Washington, DC, laws allow for Board meetings and other meetings to be conducted using videoconferencing, teleconferencing, or any other similar telecommunications device, all persons participating in the meeting must be able to hear each other or communicate effectively simultaneously.
Because of the advancement with technology, the Board seriously considered this request. However, since Board Meetings span several days and candidates come from different countries/time zones this would make simultaneous interaction for 10 hours each day difficult at best. More information about this including the referenced Bylaw is included in President Marie’s Board Meeting Message.
Contact email@example.com with any additional questions.
Quota International, Inc.
We Share Foundation