Sharing a service project with neighboring Quota clubs was so rewarding and made us all feel part of a great whole. It was a great way to get to know one another better, too! – Katie Stecher, 2017 Paradise Quota Club President
February 23rd, 2018 – For their Quota Cares Month project in March 2017, the 89 members of the Quota Clubs in Paradise, Gridley and Oroville, California (Region 16) pooled their resources. Together, they assembled 50 buckets of cleaning products to be distributed by local agencies procuring housing for the homeless. The buckets are given as gifts from Quota as their clients move from homelessness to housed. Quotarians had a great time building friendships while shopping, assembling and distributing the buckets. They hope to do it again.
2018 International Awards and Club President’s Reports due by June 30th
Click here for:
International Awards & Signature Projects Online Form
SAMPLE International Awards & Signature Projects PDF
Volunteer of the Year Online Form | SAMPLE Volunteer of the Year Award PDF
Club President’s Report Online Form | SAMPLE Club President Report PDF
Last year, over 100 club sent in entries for the International Photo Contest, Quota Cares Month, Volunteer of the Year, and the 5K / 10K Community Giving Award. These awards spotlight the projects Quota Clubs are doing and how much Quotarians care. In 2018:
- International Awards and Club President’s Reports have been simplified.
- Each application has a few questions that can be completed in 5-15 minutes.
- All International Awards use the same form with the same questions.
- Project photos can be emailed to email@example.com from a smart phone or email address. In the subject line, include “Photo,” your club and the award name.
- Copies of awards submissions will automatically be sent to you and to your Regional Director so you will have a copy for your club’s records.
- Submissions can be edited. When you read over your copy, if you want to make any changes to your submission, you have an edit option. Once you make the changes, hit submit again, and your information will be updated.
- Awards submissions will stay on the website to be completed at any time.
- Staff@quota.org can help with any questions.
The Board of Directors has moved the deadline for the
awards submissions to June 30th, 2018.